B2B in a nutshell: B2B_inAnutshell.doc.pdf
Gain new business contacts & interesting
opportunities for partnership
through targeted 1:1 meetings
The B2B event is taking place on 8 September 2021 as part of the Digital Rail Convention 2021. It is basically planned as an on-site event, but can also be carried out virtually due to the current uncertain situation (Covid).
Are you looking for
- New clients or partners for your company?
- Partners, to develop your business or research projects?
- Involvement in research projects?
- Boosting the innovativeness of your business
The B2B@digitalrailconvention2021 brings together companies from a different European countries and offers a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time - and cost efficient and result in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Topics addressed of the B2B:
Digitisation | Rail infrastructure | IoT(5G) | Energy storage/ Power to X |
Components/ Sensors | Data processing | Engines | Big Data/ A.I | Digital Twin
Materials/ Functionalities in composite materials | Rail products and services |
Smart energy/ Energy supply | Other
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
- Participation virtually in the B2B event is free of charge.
-> Register for free for the B2B event here and choose virtual participation
- Participationon-site requires a registration to the Digital Rail Convention 2021 which offers an extensive additional programme. Please note: A limited number of discounts are available to registered participants of the on-site B2B event.
I. Register for the B2B event here and choose at least on-site participation,
II. Receive Promo - Code,
III. Register for the conference here (Normal fee: 500 Euro, reduced fee with Promo-Code for on-site B2B-participants: 430 Euro).
Meet us at Twitter